Interior Painting of Cumming, Georgia
Kimberly Painting uses a methodical, meticulous process to ensure the highest-quality interior painting results.
Our crew provides the careful attention to detail that you would expect if you were painting the interior of your home yourself.
Why You'll Enjoy a Great Contractor Experience
Your satisfaction is our highest priority. Be confident that your project will be done right and in a timely manner.
- Detailed, written painting estimate and fair, competitive pricing.
- We use low or zero VOC paint, follow lead-safe work practices, and recycle whenever possible.
- Well-maintained tools and equipment and high-quality products provide lasting results.
- Skilled and thorough surface preparation and top quality craftsmanship.
- Your job site is kept neat and clean daily.
- Final walk through and inspection ensures you are satisfied and the job site is thoroughly cleaned.
What Can You Expect?
Here's Our Interior Painting Process
✔ Carefully move your furniture and wall hangings. We ask that you please move any fragile/breakable items from the areas we are going to paint.
✔ Cover floors and furniture with drop cloths and/or plastic and remove electrical plates from walls.
✔ Systematically patch, sand, and prepare the walls and ceilings as needed to repair cracks, scratches, and other blemishes.
✔ Skillfully apply putty and caulk to the trim work where needed and tape off areas to be painted.
✔ When the painting is completed, we return all furniture back into position and clean up.
At Kimberly Painting, we pride ourselves in leaving no evidence that we were there, except for a new, beautifully painted interior.
Experience and Reputation Matter
Painting involves surface preparation and proper application of the right materials and tools. Our professional interior painting services include the following:
- Interior surfaces (bathroom fixtures, border and molding, cabinets, ceilings)
- Popcorn ceiling removal
- Stipple Ceiling Removal
- Drywall hanging and repair
- Light carpentry and minor repairs
- Wallpaper removal
- Color and Texture Matching
- Color Consultation