Wallpaper Removal Services
Is wallpaper removal at the top of your interior makeover list? It might be outdated, torn and peeling, or doesn’t suit your taste. Removing wallpaper is a tedious task that often results in damage to the drywall when it isn’t done correctly.
But even if it comes off smoothly, there will be imperfections in the drywall beneath the wallpaper. Drywall repair is paramount before interior painting begins.
How to Remove Wallpaper
Our Professional Wallpaper Removal Process
- Wet down the wallpaper with a non-toxic solution.
- Use specialized tools to carefully lift and scrape the wall covering and glue remnants.
- Inspect the drywall for damage.
- Prepare the wall for painting by repairing holes, cracks, dings, and other imperfections.
- Sand the wall to ensure a smooth finish.
- Clean the wall using a mild cleaning agent.
- Apply a primer to the wall.
- Paint a finish coat of your color choice.
Can You Paint Over Wallpaper?
Yes, if the wallpaper is in good shape, and you do it right, you can paint over wallpaper. When we come to your home for an estimate consultation, we can help you decide which is the best choice – painting over wallpaper or removing it.
Ready for a Fresh Look Inside Your Home?
Contract with Kimberly Painting for wallpaper removal as part of an interior painting project. You’ll save time, the cost of tools and supplies you may never use again, and avoid costly mistakes.
Contact us and arrange your obligation-free estimate for interior painting and wallpaper removal services.