Duluth, GA Painting Contractors
In Duluth, residents take pride in the old and the new. As respected painting contractors for Duluth communities, we embrace this commitment too.
We offer extensive experience in the interior and exterior painting of historical and renovated houses as well as newer homes in need of maintenance and a facelift.
Rely on Kimberly Painting for:
- A project manager who oversees your job as your personal point of contact.
- A talented team of career painters supervised by an experienced crew leader.
- High-performance products from Sherwin-Williams and Benjamin Moore at discounted pricing.
- Thoughtful protection of your home and property.
- Punctual, efficient, and respectful.
- Consistent communication and a final walk-through at job completion to ensure your complete satisfaction.
My husband and I recently had Kimberly Contracting repair some damaged siding at our house in Duluth. They did a great job for a great price. They were fast to respond to any questions/concerns and we would not hesitate to hire them again!
View on Kudzu
Kimberly Painting Contractors Services
We deliver high quality at reasonable pricing. Your project isn’t complete until you are fully satisfied. Plan on a 60-90 minute comprehensive consultation during your free estimate appointment.
We’ll listen carefully to your wants and concerns, answer questions, assess the areas to be painted, and present a custom written bid.
Our services include:
Exterior painting of wood, stucco, vinyl and aluminum siding together with chimney caps, masonry, stairs and railings, and wrought iron.
- Deck sealing, staining, and repair
- Porch staining, painting, and repair
- Popcorn ceiling removal
- Wallpaper removal
- Drywall hanging and repair
- Carpentry repair
- Pressure washing
Fully insured. License #5766
GA EPA Certified Renovation Firm License ID#10984
Our Service Area
Our service areas include Alpharetta, Buford, Canton, Cumming, Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Marietta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, and Suwanee, Georgia.
* Please feel free to contact us if you live in a nearby community not listed above.