Exterior Painting of Cumming, Georgia
There's a fine line between fair pricing and high quality - and that's the sweet spot we aim for. You're going to love the way Kimberly Painting transforms the exterior of your home.
Get in touch with Kimberly Painting for a free onsite consultation. We will advise you on how we can make your exterior look and feel like new again.
How Do You Know If Your Home Needs Some TLC?
The paint on your home’s exterior is not there just to improve its appearance. It is intended to protect the home’s core (wood, stucco, metal, plastics, etc.).
- Fading of color.
- Rubbing your fingers across the paint leaves a chalky residue on your hand.
- Damage to the property in the form of rotten wood, siding, doors, and windows.
- Rotting, black spots, or shrunken, spongy, or crinkled areas on the wood.
- Cracking or peeling paint that shows exposed wood.
- Possible water damage inside the framing or walls due to water penetration.
Value-Packed Exterior Painting Services that
Restore and Protect Your Home
Give your home a structural check-up to combat against mold and mildew, moisture, insects, and energy loss.
- Exterior surfaces
(chimney caps, masonry, siding, stairs and railings, stucco, wood, wrought iron)
- Siding and stucco repairs
- Carpentry repairs
- Porch staining, painting, and repair
- Deck staining, painting, and repair
- Pressure washing
- Color matching and consultation
We Do Full-service Interiors Too
- Interior surfaces (bathroom fixtures, border and molding, cabinets, ceilings)
- Wallpaper removal
- Color and texture matching/consultation
What Makes a Good Paint Job Great?
Hands down, it's skilled and meticulous preparation.
Kimberly Painting's professional house painters deliver superior workmanship. We use the highest-quality tools and paint products available.
One such product we strongly recommend is Sherwin-Williams Duration Exterior Acrylic Latex backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
Our exterior painting process:
- Pressure wash all areas to be painted. This removes mildew, debris, and loose paint to ensure a solid foundation for the new coats of paint.
- Scrape loose or peeling paint not removed from pressure washing.
- Apply a coat of primer paint to bare wood or metal to make sure the outer coat of paint lasts.
- Caulk joints of wood, siding, windows, and doors to create a strong, protective seal.
- Complete carpentry repairs included in the contract to provide a long-lasting result.
- Finally, it's time to paint using the highest-quality, longest-lasting premium paints to extend the life of your paint job.