House Painters in Brookhaven, GA
For any home improvement paint project, you can trust Kimberly Painting to provide quality interior painting, exterior painting, kitchen cabinet painting, carpentry repair, and much more.
Many of the homes in suburban Brookhaven were built before the 1980s, a few even before the 1880s! Unfortunately, years of exposure to the weather elements means that the paint on the outside of our homes eventually will fade, maybe crack or peel, and allow moisture to penetrate the wall. So, it makes sense to protect your most valuable investment with an updated quality paint job from one of the most referred house painters in the region, Kimberly Painting. Signs you need a new paint job for your home.
Does your house need an affordable upgrade? For instance, while getting front porch repair of your Craftsman cottage in Lynwood Park, you also get an exterior painting job in an exciting new color theme? What about boosting the exterior curb appeal of your downtown Brookhaven Village residence? Or is the Victorian-era manor in Historic Brookhaven due for an interior painting update with freshly painted walls and kitchen cabinets?
Brookhaven's Full-Service House Painters
We are a full-service house painter, so we can handle your home makeover job from start-to-finish. Services provided by Kimberly Painting include:
- Prepare all surfaces for painting including cleaning, sanding and texturing as needed.
- Perform small drywall and carpentry repairs
- Kitchen cabinet painting.
- Full-service painting including walls, ceilings, borders and molding.
- Prepare all surfaces for fresh paint by pressure washing, sanding and performing small carpentry repairs.
- Primer and paint with top-quality paint in the colors of your choice.
- Surfaces we paint include wood, stucco, vinyl, aluminum siding, chimney caps, masonry, wrought iron, stairs and railings.
Additional Services Available:
Fair Price and Well Done!
I have used Kimberly Painting for several years on both interior and exterior paint projects. Their representatives have always been very courteous and great communicators. On my first couple projects with them I price compared and they were always competitive. Now, I know I will get a fair price and a very well done project so I don't bother with others. Recently they did my master bedroom and two closets. Fantastic work because they take the time to prep correctly. They also did my deck which required some carpentry repairs, and again, I was more than satisfied. I would highly recommend Kimberly Painting. Read more from Ambrose S.
Why Use Kimberly Painting?
There are many compelling reasons for why your home deserves the attention of full-service house painters like the professionals at Kimberly Painting.
We Inspect for Damage
First of all, our trained painters inspect all surfaces for signs of rot or water damage. Signs of damage to your home include evidence of exposed wood, leaks around calking, and the growth of mold.
Proper Surface Preparation
Proper preparation of the area is critical to get the longest life out of a paint job. With this in mind, we pressure wash the exterior to remove debris and dirt and calk, fill and scrape old paint, as needed, before applying a fresh coat of high-quality paint in the color of your choice.
Indeed, color choices and combinations are endless. And that's why we're happy to offer you suggestions as well as our expert painting advice. We'll help you find the perfect colors to fit your style as well as complement your home and neighborhood.
Then again, we also are experienced in negotiating through the color choice options established by an HOA for your neighborhood, such as the Brookhaven HOA.
Hiring a professional house painter means the job is done right; no ugly, uneven coat, and no drips. You'll get a smooth, flat finish everyone in the neighborhood will appreciate. And as we always say, our job is not complete until you are fully satisfied.
Quality workmanship and customer satisfaction are important to us. In the Atlanta area, you can expect the following commitments from the house painters at Kimberly Painting:
- Free onsite consultation and a detailed, written estimate of services.
- Use of quality, maximum-life paint products from trusted brands like Sherwin-Williams and Benjamin Moore.
- A dedicated project manager to answer all your questions from start-to-finish.
- Skilled, experienced house painters.
- Reliable work crews who clean up their work area daily.
- Final walk-through to ensure you are completely happy with the results.